/pixabay.com/en/facade-oostende-prefab-architecture-1057799/

/pixabay.com/en/facade-oostende-prefab-architecture-1057799/
Facade-Oostende-Prefab courtesy of pixabay.com

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Circumstances

For one reason or another I’ve spent much of the last 6 years very much ‘in’ the property market.  Not permanently working with estates agents and advertising on Rightmove but doing everything else one does to move house.  In this time I’ve moved once.

I’ve only been doing all of this for one reason.  To get the right house, in the right location for my family to best get on with life.
 
It’s been 6 years for the sorts of reasons that crop up when weaving relocating in a congested part of the country with the normal ups and downs of family and work life.  Not an unusual state of affairs.

This blog is about what the experiences along the way have made me realise about the property market and state of housing in the UK.
 
It’s also about why I’ve found myself caring about its fundamental influence on the health and well-being of our society far more than I ever expected and my wish to do something to move things in a better direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment